Morgantown Bank & Trust Credit Cards
We offer credit cards for individuals as well as business owners featuring a variety of advantages. From fraud monitoring to competitive APRs, Morgantown Bank & Trust knows what’s important to you.
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
• Award-winning expense management tools
• Free employee cards
• EMV smart chip technology for added security
• Mobile purchasing for added convenience
Earn valuable rewards.
Bonus Rewards Card
Watch your rewards add up fast with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month, plus get $25 cash back(1) after your first purchase.
Visa® Business Bonus
Rewards PLUS Card
Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month, plus get $50 cash back(1) after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee. Learn More
Earn cash back.
Visa® Business Cash Card. Earn cash back(1) every time you use your card: 3% on office supply store net purchases and phone/internet services, 2% on restaurant and gas net purchases, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus get $25 cash back after your first purchase. Learn More
Save with a longer intro rate.
Visa® Business Card. Save on interest with an extended introductory rate and pay down other credit card balances faster. Learn More
- Extended introductory offer.
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster.
- Separate business expenses, manage cash-flow and track spending.
- Product is not available online. Visit one of our locations to apply.
Existing MBT Cardholder?
24/7 Customer Service: (800) 558-3424
Technical Support: (877) 334-0460
Payment Address: Cardmember Service, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Overnight Payment Address: Cardmember Service, 824 N. 11th St., St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
Credit card accounts that were activated prior to September 1, 2017, can be accessed HERE.
(1) Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
(*) Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
These cards are issued by Elan Financial Services and are subject to credit approval.