Unlike paying with a physical card, using Apple Pay in stores happens in seconds with your iPhone and Apple Watch. Just hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID or double-click the side button on your Apple Watch, then hold it near the reader.
The safer way to pay. When you make a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and unique transaction code. So your card number is never stored on your device or our servers, and when you pay, your card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants.
- Go to Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, just enter its security code.
- After your card is verified, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
Use your credit, debit, gift, membership and rewards cards on Samsung Pay. It’s accepted at your favorite spots to make checkouts easy and deals hard to miss.
Works almost anywhere
What makes Samsung Pay unique is its ability to send payments to just about any magnetic card reader. Giving you more flexibility and freedom than other mobile wallets. Samsung Pay features existing Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology and the latest Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technology to ensure quick, efficient and secure mobile payment transactions. MST builds upon the core magnetic stripe payment terminal technology already accepted by more than 30 million merchants worldwide. In fact, the vast majority of existing payment terminals are currently based on magnetic stripe technology, which has been used to complete payment card transactions for decades.
Pay confidently from your phone knowing that it has the same fraud protection as standard debit card transactions. And since Samsung Pay doesn’t store or share your payment information, every purchase is yours alone. Also, every transaction is authenticated by your fingerprint or pin number. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or erase your Samsung Pay account.
Tokenization creates a unique randomized set of numbers to be used at each new transaction, so your real card number isn’t used.
- Activate. Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off Google Play. Then, sign in to your Samsung account.
- Lock down security. Scan your fingerprint and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Add your cards. Snap a picture of your card, and provide your signature where necessary.
- Use Samsung Pay. After your card is verified, head over to your favorite store and see how easy it is to check out.
You already use your phone for just about everything. Now you can pay with it, too. Just add your Morgantown Bank & Trust debit card to Android Pay, and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online.
Peace of mind
If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Manager to instantly lock it from anywhere, secure it with a new password, or wipe it clean of personal data.
Your card info stays safe
When you use your phone to pay in stores, Android Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead we use a virtual account number to represent your account info – so your card details stay safe and secure.
- Get the app. Install the Android Pay app from Google Play.
- Add a card. Add your Morgantown Bank & Trust debit card.
- You’re all set. That’s it. After your card is verified, you’re ready to pay in stores, in apps, and online.